Interesting Places to visit other than Singapore Attractions
Book Your Ride to Singapore Attractions @ +65 9895 2595
Singapore is known to be rich in culture as well as its heritage and history. Being a country that was built from nothing to what she is now, Singapore has never forgotten her roots and preserved her heritage to remind her of the past, to keep her rooted in her success. The National Heritage Board has been assigned to ensure that our heritage isn’t lost. There are many sites in Singapore where you can keep in touch and be updated on her roots.
For once, you can check out roots. sg to come up with your own tour to experience Singapore’s history and heritage through different sights, museums, and sites. Other than tour experience, the site also offers a visual tour BUT how can that compares to the actual sights and sounds right? There are many sites that are worth the visit here, however, we have chosen the TOP 3 picks below for your consideration.
Firstly, The George Drumgoole Coleman Trail
The man is significant and instrumental in the development of Singapore’s design and construction of civil infrastructure in the early days of Singapore. An Irish architect who traveled to Singapore after being introduced to Sir Stamford Raffles and then served as an advisor to Raffles on the draft layout of Singapore in the year 1822. In this trial, you will be able to see all the design and construction that he has done for Singapore since 1822, like the prominent Parliament House of the Republic of Singapore.
What can be better next than The World War II Trail
No doubt the most resilient time in the history of Singapore, World War 2 definitely played a huge role in its history of Singapore. This trail will encompass an adventurous road trip to different scattered sites allowing you to have a feel of the difficulties faced during the war. Maybe even appreciate the fact that you were not born then? 🙂 The trail will include sites such as the Sook Ching Inspection Center, the eerie Changi Massacre sites as well as Punggol and Sentosa, and Kranji Beach Battle Site. MaxiCABooking SG will be able to provide you a comfortable ride for you and your accompany – family and friends, while you go on this special trail.
Lastly, let’s take a tour of one of the oldest estates in Singapore – Toa Payoh
Toa Payoh was the pioneer and set a blueprint of what Singapore was before now. It was the masterpiece that was set as an example for all other residential areas – following its layout and construction. Being the 2nd satellite town of Singapore, this tour will lead you to view some of its history like the Lian Shan Shuang Lin Monastery, the historic 1973 SEAP Games Village and of course the ever-iconic spot of the dragon playground.
Interesting and Exciting? Well if you’re up for such an experience of Singapore’s rich history, culture and heritage, pick your trail or trails and leave the driving around to us at MaxiCABooking SG. We’ll pick you up and drive you to these wonderful trails without a worry. Our maxi cabs and mini-buses offer enough space and comfort for you, your company, and your luggage. Our drivers are also ever ready to offer advice if you need any, on wonderful stops along the way to enjoy food and shopping in between.
For Maxi Cab & Mini BUS Booking by Call or Whatapps @ +65 9895 2595
- Please provide the following details :
- Pick up Time & Date
- Pick up Address
- Drop off Destination
- Type of Service (One Way, Hourly)
- Number of Passengers
- Number of Bags
Our range of fleet includes
- Limo CAB 4 seater Mercedes E200
- Limo CAB 6 seater Toyota Alphard or Vellfire
- Maxi CAB 9 Seater Mercedes Viano
- Mini BUS 13 Seater Toyota Hiace
- Party BUS 12 Seater Toyota Hiace
- Coach BUS 20 Seater Toyota Coaster
- Coach BUS 40 Seater Scania
- 1 or 2-way transfers – Available for trips to Singapore attractions, company events, weddings
- Airport transfers– Available for both departure and arrival. Our arrival service comes with the basic pick up and also the premier Meet and Greet service which is strongly recommended for first-time travelers and corporate clients.
- Hourly charter – Our value for money package is ideal for tourists to explore the Lion City, weddings, and corporate clients’ transportation to company meetings. The package is also recommended for trips that require multiple extra stops and waiting times.
Other Maxi Cab Services
- Wheelchair Transfer – MaxiCABooking SG offers safe and comfortable transportation for our less disabled customers with our Maxi Cab wheelchair transfer services. We provide both 7 seater maxi cab and 9 seater minibus wheelchair service that is specially catered to clients with physical disabilities
- Bulky Items Transfer – It would be a complicated task to complete to move bulky and large items from one location example Ikea, to another location or home. Which is the reason why MaxiCABooking SG provides bulky items transport services to our valued customers.
You must be logged in to post a comment.